Seductive. Unique. Beautiful. Warm, but not cozy. Smells like freshly sanded walnut with a hint of one-hour-old Narcissus. I’m pretty much in love with the way Junip’s first full-length record makes me feel. Junip’s Fields on Amazon MP3.
Happy Hour (!) Junip. Fields. $5.00.
- We didn't expect something thoughtful or gracious from @marthaplimpton did we? -or even anything at all from her, really. Feeble. ... 4 months ago
- Oh, media. Your Trump-hate cult is so tired, so vacuous. I hope your bandwagon gets a flat. #oneheadlinedontbelieveit #tearsforfears ... 5 months ago
- @realDonaldTrump Are we sure McCain is of sound mind and should continue working/voting? ... 5 months ago
- Colbert's 'liberal way or the highway' approach trumps his logical approach and has lost me. :( apple.news/A2SQkKWqfQCe9y… ... 6 months ago
- #vogue In your fever to hop on the cool-kid bandwagon,you are missing out on the windfall of an epic First Ladyship. vogue.com/article/melani… ... 9 months ago